Careers at Hockers Plumbing
- A great working environment
- New trucks
- Brand new, heated building located in De Pere, WI
- An iPhone to carry
- Trust and respect
- In-town work – you are home every night!
- Insurance options
- Training and tools
- Great pay, benefits and annual bonus
If you have been thinking about making a job change - Come join our team! Hockers Plumbing, Inc. is a 2nd generation plumbing company proudly serving the De Pere and Green Bay area for almost 40 years. As a fully licensed and insured independent plumbing contractor, we specialize in new commercial and residential construction, remodeling, installation and repairs.
Hockers Plumbing, Inc. cares about its employees, contractors and our customers. We provide exceptional customer service and quality products. We believe home owners deserve to work with a plumber that is professional, reliable, and mindful of cost. As a result we were voted 2008-2013 “Best in the Bay” Finalist as well as 2009 De Pere Chamber of Commerce Exceptional Service Award recipient. We are excited to announce we recently have been awarded an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau and Angie’s List.
We are very interested in talking with you about the great opportunities available at Hockers Plumbing, Inc. Or, if you know of a licensed plumber looking for a new opportunity, please share this information with them!
Visit networkhealth.com/transparency to access the machine readable files Network Health has created and published.
Now taking applications for - Plumbing Sewer Camera/Drain Cleaning Technician
About Hockers Plumbing, Inc.
We are a locally owned and operated Plumbing Company that has been proudly serving the community for over 40 years. We offer a fun and fast paced work environment!
Full disclosure: This is NOT just another "shitty" job - It is an awesome career move!
Are you looking to start a career that offers you stability, advancement and training to become an areas expert? With Hockers Plumbing, Inc., the leading plumbing company in the area, that dream can become a reality. This could be the career opportunity you have been searching for, so don't let it slip away!
First - Is this the kind of work you want to do?
• Be accountable for the Sewer and Drain Segment of the Business. Work with customers to diagnose the cause of plumbing blockages
• Execute camera inspections for house main drainage system to include the mainline sewer from house to street
• Clear mainline sewer stoppage utilizing the company provided mechanical sewer machine
• Work with the office staff to enter service call solutions and to acquire your daily schedule.
• When not out on service calls, you will be accountable for keeping the warehouse clean and organized.
• You will work as a Technician helper on Plumbing Projects as needed
Do you meet these requirements?
• 1-3 years of work experience in the home service industry field. 1 year plumbing related experience in the residential construction service industry a plus.
• Plumbing apprentice card or Drain Cleaning license would be an added bonus but not necessary.
• Able to pass background and Department of Motor Vehicles check and drug screen; possess a valid driver's license
• Perform the physical demands of the position: working in indoor and outdoor elements with extreme variation in temperatures and weather conditions (heat, cold, rain, snow); climbing ladders and steep stairs, crawling, standing, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, sitting, reaching; able to routinely lift heavy objects in excess of 50 #, and pushing and pulling of objects
Would you like to receive these company provided benefits?
• Competitive guaranteed hourly base pay
• Company gas card
• Cell phone
• Training and trade licensing assistance. We are looking for the right person to train on this role. There will be off-site training that the company will be paying you to attend
• Potential for advancement
• Comprehensive insurance plan
• Retirement Plan with company matching up to 3%
• Bonus opportunities
• Vacation and holiday pay
• Work alongside industry experts to expand trade knowledge and experience
If this sounds like the opportunity you've been searching for, please respond to this posting with your resume and salary requirements. For more information or to complete an online application visit our website at: www.hockersplumbing.com.