Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update from Hockers Plumbing Services
Dear Valued Customer,
Hockers Plumbing is taking extra precautions for your safety and the safety of our team during this time.
Below is a list of things that our technicians will do when entering your home:
- Wear floor savers
- Are equipped with sanitizing wipes
- Wear gloves when possible
- Will wear masks, if requested
- Will clean up areas they have worked on after the repair
We have put these extra measures in place to help prevent the spread of germs in your home.
Next, for the safety of our team members, we will ask you to alert our team if:
- Anyone in your household traveled overseas in the last 4 months.
- Anyone in your household experienced any respiratory illnesses in the last month.
- Has tested positive for COVID-19.
Thank you so much for your honesty and patience in answering these questions! We owe it to our team members to help keep them safe & healthy too.