Hockers Plumbing is taking extra precautions for your safety and the safety of our team during this time. Our showroom will be closed to the public indefinitely.
The temperature of our office team & technicians will be taken every morning before reporting for work. Also, below is a list of things that our technicians will do when entering your home:
- Wear floor savers
- Are equipped with sanitizing wipes
- Wear gloves
- Will wear masks, if requested
- Will sanitize any surface they have worked on before and after the repair
We have put these extra measures in place to help prevent the spread of germs in your home.
Next, for the safety of our team members, we will ask you to provide answers to a few quick safety questions:
- Has anyone in your household traveled overseas in the last 4 months?
- Has anyone in your household experienced any respiratory illnesses in the last month?
- Is anyone in your household currently experiencing a dry cough?
Thank you so much for your honesty and patience in answering these questions! We owe it to our team members to help keep them safe & healthy too.
When you call Hockers Plumbing, Inc. you can rest assured the job will be done right the first time. We stand behind every job completed by our plumbing technicians and offer you a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on every job to make sure you are fully satisfied with our work before we leave your home.